Mechanical Peos And Pos
Programme Educational Objectives
- PEO1:Graduates will be able to synthesize mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, laboratory and work- based experiences to formulate and solve problems in the domain, develop proficiency in the computer-based engineering and the use of computational tools.
- PEO2:Graduates will be prepared to communicate and work team-based on the multidisciplinary engineering projects and will practice the ethics of their profession.
- PEO3:Graduates will recognize the importance of self learning and engage in continuous independent learning to become experts either as an entrepreneur or an employee in the field.
Programme Outcomes (Pos)
At the end of the programme the students will have
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering principles to the problems in the domain of Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired goals of the mechanical engineering considering environmental, social, and ethical aspects.
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems.
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Understanding the impact of engineering solutions.
- Ability to recognize the need and to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Ability to manage the projects and enhance research through engineering and management fundamentals.