Mba Peos And Pos
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1:The MBA graduates will be successfully engaged in multidisciplinary domains in the chosen management discipline.
- PEO 2:The MBA graduates will be able to exhibit personal and professional leadership in the work and community environment.
- PEO 3:The MBA graduates engaging formal and informal learning opportunities to maintain and enhance professional and personal growth.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
At the end of the programme the students will have ability
- To demonstrate conceptual grounding in business theory and practice.
- To identify a problem, analyze, formulate and use the appropriate managerial skills for obtaining its solution.
- To function effectively on multi-disciplinary teams (Team work) .
- To capitalize conceptual business foundations to solve practical decision-making problems, both individually and as part of teams using techniques such as case analysis, projects and assignments.
- To understand professional, ethical, legal, financial, marketing, sales, logistical security and social issues and responsibilities (Professional integrity).
- To use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for managerial practice (Practical managerial analysis skills).
- To demonstrate a critical awareness of current issues (e.g., diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, innovation, knowledge management, etc.) in business and management which is informed by leading edged research and practice in the field.
- To demonstrate ability to understand and adapt to global market changes and industry dynamics.