Eee Peos And Pos
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1:Graduates will be able to synthesize mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, laboratory and work-based experiences to formulate and solve problems in Electrical and Electronics engineering and the related domains and will develop proficiency in Computer-based engineering and the use of computational tools.
- PEO2:Graduates will be prepared to communicate and work team-based on the multidisciplinary engineering projects in the allied fields of Electrical Science and will practice the ethics of their profession.
- PEO3:Graduates will realize the importance of self learning and engage in lifelong learning to become experts either as an entrepreneur or an employee so as to broaden their knowledge in the domain
Programme Outcomes (POs)
At the end of the programme the students will have
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering Principles to solve the problems in electrical and electronics engineering.
- Ability to understand the design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data in electrical engineering.
- Ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Ability to design a system, component or process to meet the desired goals of electrical considering social environmental ethical and social aspects.
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems in the field of electrical sciences.
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to understand the impact of electrical science and engineering solutions.
- Ability to realize the importance and understand the need for lifelong learning to become experts in the relevant field.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Ability to manage the projects in the relevant areas of electrical sciences and enhance research through engineering and management principles.