Ece Peos And Pos
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1:Graduates will be able to synthesize mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals; laboratory and work-based experience to formulate and solve problems related to the domain and shall develop proficiency in computer-based engineering and the use of computational tools.
- PEO 2:Graduates will be prepared to communicate and work team-based on the multi disciplinary projects practicing the ethics of their profession with a great sense of social responsibility.
- PEO 3: Graduates will recognize the importance of lifelong learning to shine as experts either as entrepreneurs or as employees and thereby broadening their professional knowledge.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
At the end of the programme the students will have
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering principles to solve problems related to Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Ability to design a system, component or process to meet the desired goals of Electronics and Communication Engineering considering social, environmental and ethical aspects.
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems with the knowledge of Electronics and communication.
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions.
- Ability to realize the need and to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Ability to manage the projects and enhance research through engineering and management fundamentals in the field of Electronics and Communication.