Cse Peos And Pos
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1:Graduates will be able to comprehend mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, laboratory and work-based experiences to formulate and solve problems in Computer Science and Engineering and other related domains and will develop proficiency in computer based engineering and the use of computation tools.
- PEO2:Graduates will be prepared to communicate and work effectively on the multidisciplinary engineering projects practicing the ethics of their profession with a sense of social responsibility.
- PEO3:Graduates will recognize the importance of lifelong learning to become experts either as entrepreneurs or employees and to widen their knowledge in their domain.
Programme Outcomes (Pos)
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering principles to the problems in Computer Science and Engineering domain.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired goals in their domain considering environmental, social and ethical aspects.
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to understand the impact of software solutions in a global, environmental and societal context.
- Ability to realize the need to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Ability to manage the projects in the relevant areas of Computer Science and Engineering and enhance research through engineering and management principles.