Civil Peos And Pos
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1:Graduates will be able to synthesize mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, laboratory and work- based experiences to formulate and to solve problems proficiently in Civil Engineering and related domains.
- PEO2: Graduates will be prepared to communicate effectively and work in multidisciplinary engineering projects following the ethics in their profession.
- PEO3: Graduates will recognize the importance of and acquire the skill of independent learning to shine as experts in the field with a sound knowledge.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
At the end of the programme the students will have
- An ability to apply knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering Principles to the problems of Civil Engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve the problems in the field using modern engineering tools, software and equipment
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams enabling them to pursue entrepreneurial ambitions.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- A skill necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in life-long learning to become experts in the relevant fields and thereby becoming a successful entrepreneur or employee.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Ability to manage the projects and enhance research through engineering and management fundamentals.